Keeping you where you're happiest – on the road.
Firehouse Cycles offers professional service for all brands and all kinds of bikes, and we guarantee satisfaction on every service/repair. In order to head off major repairs, Our tune-ups include adjustment of brakes and gears, lubrication of moving parts, inspection of tires, chain and brakes, inflation of tires, and a test ride.
- Firehouse Cycles offers professional service for all brands and all kinds of bikes.
- We guarantee satisfaction on every service/repair.
- Let us (probably Mike) find and eliminate that click or creak that no one else can find.
- Firehouse will make a special effort for one day bike service when critical
- Bike pickup and delivery service within 7 mile radius from our shop
$15/bike for pickup and $15/bike for delivery.
- Adjust Front & Rear Brakes
- Adjust Front & Rear Derailleurs
- True Front & Rear Wheels
- Check and Adjust Headset, Bottom Bracket, Front and Rear Hubs
- Lube Chain, Brake & Derailleur Pivots, and Cables
- Air Tires
$74.99 + parts
I have seen prices for Overhauls at over $125 not including parts. I don’t understand this. If your bike needs parts, we will tell you beforehand. Your bike needs a Tune Up and occasionally new parts, that’s it. Most bikes fall into an Overhaul situation. If you are bringing it to the shop, it’s typically not working well, more than 50% of the time it will need parts.