When it comes to versatile materials, nothing compares to the natural benefits and comfort of Merino wool. That's why we chose it as the launching pad for the Andorra drirelease Merino 3/4 jersey.
Instead, you'll find that we used our drirelease Merino with FreshGuard for the construction, as it takes the natural moisture wicking, antimicrobial characteristics of Merino and enhances them. This means that it will feel even lighter and softer against the skin, while also naturally insulating in cool weather, keeping you cool and dry in warm weather, and ensuring that the stink stays off of you at the same time.
We've also included a zippered side pocket to carry your small items when you're sneaking in a short ride, a casual crew neck that helps the jersey play nice with packs, and a relaxed fit to keep things flowing and natural while out on the trail.
- Drirelease Merino with FreshGuard naturally insulates for warmth, neutralizes odor, and wicks away moisture to keep you dry.
- One zippered side pocket holds your phone, keys, or whatever else you need to carry on the trail.
- Deflect UV 30 protects your skin from harmful, ultraviolet rays.
- Women's Specific Relaxed Mountain Bike Fit is the perfect blend of generous and tailored, providing a loose, comfortable fit for the trail.
- Fabric Content: 84% Polyester, 11% Merino Wool, 5% Spandex
|Dusty Lilac / Large||888818593125||64120-9514|