Package comes with two pieces of rim tape for use with the Zipp clinchers. Woven nylon material. Tape is extra thin with a thickness of 0.5 mm.
Note: For Zipp 700c and 650c aluminum/carbon hybrid clichers, use the 16 mm rim tape. For Zipp 30 wheel set use 18mm but for the wider Firecrest and Firestrike carbon clinchers use the 20mm x 1/2mm rim tape.
These die-cut borderless decals provide a distinctive look to go with the distinctive sound and aero-advantage of Zipp wheels rolling at 45km an hour. Zipp’s Matte white and Matte black decals also are still available. Each decal kit has seven decals sufficient to cover one wheel and two matching valve-hole decals.
Note: Before applying the decals, make sure the rim surface is free of dirt and debris. We recommend a gentle wipe with acetone or rubbing alcohol. Peel the white backing sheet from the decal, orientate, position and gently press the decal onto the rim surface. Starting at one end, remove the surface clear cover slip and then work the decal into the dimples using a 3M squeegee.
Wheels Mfg axles are made from aircraft quality 4130 alloy steel, made specifically for Wheels Mfg. It’s heat-treated to increase strength without making the axle brittle. Rolled threads make for easy assembly of cones & locknuts. - Fits many Shimano / Japanese front hubs - Type: Solid Axle - Threads: 9mm x 1 - Diameter: 9mm - Length: 155mm - 1 axle per bag
This lightweight, high-pressure rim tape offers great protection against spoke hole flats and is easy to install. This Italian-made tape is light and thin, so it will not inhibit tire fitting. Nylon elastic material is used to ensure a snug fit without movement.
Going tubeless allows you to run low tire pressure for better traction while drastically reducing the chances of a flat. Stan's All Mountain 29er Tubeless Kit converts standard tubed wheels to tubeless so you can reap the benefits. Everything you need to go tubeless is included. Plus, you won't miss dealing with flat tires and you'll save money on tubes!
Stan's lightweight aluminum valve stems are half the weight of Stan's standard brass valves. The secure round base is compatible with most tubeless rims and a perfect fit for all Stan's BST rims. A removable valve core makes adding sealant easy, and these babies fit up to 8mm valve hole. Sold as a pair.
Use Stan's Tubeless Valve Stems when you're converting standard rims to tubeless via the taping method. These also have a removable core for easier application of tire sealant.
Note: Schrader valve is for non-stepped Hugo rims. If your Hugo rim decal reads:
- MAX RIM PRESSURE: 2.8 tires: 26psi, 3.0 tires: 24psi
- ERD 615, 622x49.9, 29 in x 52.3mm
Your rim has a stepped valve and is not compatible with this Schrader valve.
Our Trainer Axle is designed to adapt your thru-axle equipped bike to on-wheel trainers, such as a 1up, Blackburn, Cyclops, Kinetic, Tacx, Wahoo, and many others. Our goal is to fit the thru-axle to your bike perfectly to minimize spacers and extra parts, providing a clean, high-performance axle for your bike. Train, warm up, and be race ready and fit for the season.
- When it’s time for your race or time to head outside, simply remove your bike from the trainer, remove the drive side axle end and go. Our axle is suitable for use on or off the trainer, indoors or out.
- The axle shaft and axle ends are precision CNC-machined from 7075 aluminum and hard-anodized for rugged durability.
- No special tools required. Design allows for installation or wheel removal using your standard 5mm hex wrench.
- Designed, built, and quality tested in the USA. Proven around the world.
Important: Before you order, make sure your specific trainer will accommodate the width of your modern thru-axle-equipped bike. Measure your trainer at the widest setting and measure the outside width of your bike frame. Our the trainer axle ends will extend past your frame on each side.
Lightweight and easy to install, there are Ritchey rim strips for all wheel sizes and types.
- Easily snaps over your rims
- Stretchy, tightly woven material provides a close fit and protects from abrasion
- Sold as a pair
- Not for tubeless set up
DT-Swiss Center Lock Adaptor. Allows 6-bolt rotors to be used on Center Lock hubs.
- Rotor thickness between 1.8mm and 2.2mm
- Easy assembly and only 29g
- Made in Switzerland by DT Swiss
- 230mm version accepts all rotors up to 203mm diameter
- 160mm version accepts all rotors up to 160mm diameter
When mounting a wheel quickly and safely, the RWS system is untouchable. It combines the fast mounting of a conventional quick release with the force and safety of a fitting. The high-precision toothing at the inside of the lever allows you to fully tighten the axle and perfectly position the lever.
- Ratcheting system tightens skewers with turns rather than a cam
- Lever can be rotated into an ideal position after tightening
- Conical X12 washer, compatible with Syntace X-12 system
- Thread Pitch: 12 x 1.0mm
Our 2Bliss Ready Rim Strips create a secure barrier from sealant to rim in a clean simple to install strip. Riders running 2Bliss can now change tires quicker and easier than with any other tubeless system.