The Wheels Manufacturing 386 EVO Adaptor for Shimano Hollowtech II Cranks adapts Shimano cranks to 386EVO-standard frames. Simply tap the adapters into the 6806 bearing in the BB shell or cups, then install the cranks using the included spacers to adjust chainline, or to take up any side-to-side movement in the crank. - Machined engineering-grade Delrin - 48g/pr Includes - (2) - 24mm ID adapters - (8 )- .7mm spacers
These are 46mm inside diameter cup spacers that fit between a bottom bracket cup and the frame. Machined from 6061 aluminum and anodized black, these spacers can be used for a few different scenarios. First, when used with a Wheels Manufacturing GXP compatible bottom bracket, adding cup spacers between the non-drive side cup and the frame will move the chainrings on a GXP crank closer to the frame (reducing the chainline). Second, for Specialized road frames with the 61mm wide Carbon OSBB shell, you would place 3.5mm of spacers between each cup to effectively widen the BB shell to 68mm when used with non-Specialized cranks. One bag will properly space one 61mm wide Specialized OSBB shell to 68mm.
- Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: Any 46mm ID BB shell: PF30, Specialized Carbon OSBB, 386EVO, 392EVO, BBRIGHT
- Inside Diameter: 46.20mm
- Outside Diameter: 52.00mm
- 2.5mm bottom bracket cup spacers (46mm ID) x 2
- 1.0mm bottom bracket cup spacers (46mm ID) x 4
Forget front derailleurs; SRAM's Force 1 Crankset brings a game-changing upgrade in performance and reliability to cyclocross, road, and other 700c disciplines. Force 1 combines the durability, simplicity and efficiency that SRAM is known for with their 1x mountain technology.
- Single-ring drivetrain simplifies functionality
- SRAM X-Sync: wide-tooth, narrow-tooth chainring technology provides maximum chain control
- Chainrings available in 42, 50 (110 BCD), and 52 (130BCD) teeth to conquer every course from sand dunes to gravel-road assaults
- Unidirectional carbon crank arm matched to a forged aluminum spider for lightweight and durability
- Weight 679g-24mm, 172.5mm, 50T, no BB
- Bottom bracket not included
Sporting a supreme strength-to-weight ratio, Specialized's S-Works Carbon Mountain Crank Arms are super stiff and ready to propel you up the trails. With a self-extracting bolt for easy maintenance, these fourth-generation hollow crank arms feature an oversized aluminum spindle with a spline interface. It fits all frames with 73mm bottom bracket shell and includes all hardware for Pressfit 30.